BV WINE CLUB
Members receive three (3) award-winning, winemaker-selected bottles of Blue Valley wine on a quarterly basis for a flat fee, a savings of up to 30% off retail price.
Members can choose from the following club options:
- Whites Wines Only : $60 per quarter, plus tax
- Mixed Wines (White, Rosé, and/or Red) : $70 per quarter, plus tax
- Red Wines Only : $80 per quarter, plus tax
Members can indicate if they prefer to pick-up at the winery, or have their wine shipped to a home or business address (flat quarterly rate does not include shipping and handling).
- Members are allowed to list up to two individuals per membership (i.e. primary member and/or additional member). At least one member must be present to receive benefits.
- Primary member’s credit card will be charged the flat fee, plus tax on the day of sign-up. If first quarterly installment is shipped, the card on file will be charged separately for shipping, plus tax. The cost of shipping in not included in the quarterly fee. All shipping addresses must have an adult 21+ years available to sign for the packages and must be addressed only to 21+ years old.
- Members will be eligible to receive that quarter’s wine installment and membership benefits on day of sign-up. After first quarterly delivery, the credit card on file will be charged on the 10th of each quarterly release month (March, June, September, and December.) Minimum one year of membership, starting the day of sign-up.*
- Beginning April 1, 2019, members may not exchange any of the wines selected for each quarterly shipment.
- Membership will be placed on auto renew status unless primary member cancels membership after one year minimum by emailing email@example.com.
- Primary member is responsible for updating any address changes and is responsible for any additional shipping charges that may result from false information.
- No fee to join wine club; autopay on a per-quarter basis
- Complimentary tasting OR complimentary glass of wine for primary and secondary member during every visit to the winery
- 15% discount on additional bottles and cases purchased in the Tasting Room (excludes wine purchases for rehearsal dinners, weddings, and corporate events held at Blue Valley)
- Invitations to quarterly pick-up celebrations
- Priority purchasing of new wine releases and exclusive discounts on library wines
- Discounts on specialty tastings and Blue Valley events
- 10% discount off the cost of renting the Loft (excludes rehearsal dinners, weddings, and corporate events)
- Exclusive access to the member lounge
Beginning April 1, 2019, we ask for BV Wine Club members to participate in the club from a year, from the date of sign-up. Members’ accounts will auto-renew each quarter.
The Blue Valley Wine Club is simply a different level of membership and will not be replacing the Cave Club.
Up to two people are able to be associated with a single membership (i.e. primary member and an optional additional member). The additional member can a spouse, partner, friend, etc.
The BV Wine Club offers two complementary tastings (white tasting, red tasting, and/or full tasting) OR two complimentary glasses for every visit to the winery. This benefit is limited to the primary and secondary member.
If you select the option for delivery, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping and handling. Shipping costs depends on zip code. Please visit VinoShipper.com to determine if we can ship to your state of interest, as well as estimate the shipping cost.
For members who select the “pick-up” option, we ask that you stop by the winery to collect that wine’s quarterly installment wine before the next quarter.
On the 10th of each quarterly month: March, June, September, and December.