We invite you to experience
Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery
- Reservations are not required.
- Tastings are now self-guided to enjoy at your leisure.
- Tastings consist of your choice of 5 wines.
- White & Rosé: $17.00 plus tax and gratuity per person
- Mixed (White, Rosé, and Red): $17.00 plus tax and gratuity per person
- Red: $22.00 plus tax and gratuity per person
- Elevated wine tastings are available for $30 per person.
- We no longer accept cash in the tasting room.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. We ask that you don’t move tables and chairs or bring decorations
- If you have a large group and would like additional seating you are welcome to reserve them for $100 per hour on weekdays and $145 per hour on weekends. Outside decorations and tablecloths are permitted. Large group seatings require a two-hour minimum. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 540-364-2347 to make a reservation.
Paid Section Reservations: Our Prepaid Section Reservation was designed for groups of up to 25 guests that would like guaranteed seating together. Our policy is usually First Come, First Serve but with a Paid Section Reservation, you are guaranteed seats and table space for the number of guests in your group. A private room, table service, linens, paper products, and additional tables and chairs are not included. We do not allow confetti, glitter, or tape decorations, balloons are allowed only. You can also add a prepaid preselected tasting for each of your guests. Otherwise, you are free to purchase glasses or bottles of wine at the bar. On the day of your reservation, we will designate an area for your group either outside or inside, depending on your choice and availability. This is not a private room but a sectioned-off part of our tasting room or outside area. In case of inclement weather, you will need to contact us prior to coming, whether or not you would like to sit inside so that we may section off space for you. We will not hold two spaces. Please be prompt when entering and leaving your area, your area may be reserved for another group after your group leaves. We do ask that your group kindly clean up your designated area prior to your departure. We ask that you do not move your chairs or tables. Blue Valley Winery does not serve wine to anyone under 21 and outside liquor is not allowed at Blue Valley. Reservation fee is non-refundable but can be used toward a future visit.
Industry discounts: complimentary tasting of 5 wines and 10% off bottles of wine, for those who work at another winery, not bars or restaurants.
VA Wine Pass: 2 for 1 tasting. Pay for a tasting of your preferred 5 wines and get a complimentary tasting!
Complete your experience at Blue Valley with a tour for just $10.00 plus tax and gratuity. Guests will enjoy a tour of our 10,000 sq. ft. production facility, barrel room, and cave and will learn about the Blue Valley winemaking process. Tours are by appointment only and need to be prepaid. Contact us at 540-364-2347 to schedule your tour.
Guests will hear about the Zissios’ family history of three generations of winemaking. As one of the few family owned and operated wineries in Virginia, our tour is truly an amazing experience.
We are a large winery (over 20,000 square ft!), with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating available on a first come basis. Additionally, we have live music at the winery most Saturdays and Sundays.
If you would like to enjoy a more private setting, we offer a private Loft overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains for an affordable rate. For more information about booking The Loft or hosting other events at the winery, please visit our Book the Venue page, or email email@example.com.