BLUE VALLEY VINEYARD
Welcome to Blue Valley!
Come for the wine, stay for the views.
Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery has award-winning wines, along with breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains that make us a premiere destination in Fauquier County. Memories of winemaking inspired the Zissios family to bring their legacy to the Shenandoah Valley so they could share their family trade with you!
visiting our tasting room
- We invite you to experience Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery by choosing our wine tasting. Reservations are not required.
- Tastings are now self guided to enjoy at your leisure.
- Tastings consist of 5 of your preferred wines. You may choose Red, White, or Mixed.
- Tastings are $17 plus tax & gratuity per person
- We no longer accept cash in the tasting room.
- Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. We ask that you don’t move tables and chairs or bring decorations
- If you have a large group and would like additional seating you are welcome to reserve them for $145 per hour plus an 18 percent service charge. Outside decorations and tablecloths are permitted. Large group seatings require a two hour minimum. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 540-364-2347 to make a reservation.
Celebrate With Us
Where to find our Wines
As of July 10, 2021, we do not accept cash, we apologize for the inconvenience.